Friday, November 28, 2008

Snack Time: A Few Good Deals!



I received a few emails from Amy on some deals this week. I converted Amy during a presentation I discussed here...insert evil *savings* laugh now :-) Thanks Amy, these are pretty good !!

  • DiscountSchoolSupply.com is having a massive sale! Actually, from the site, they are having a "Winter Warehouse Sales Event" and some items are 94% off! Sounds like that's definitely at least "click over and see if I can get a few things" worthy to me!

  • And, here's a Bigg's deal (even though I'm not a Bigg's shopper). Buy 10 GM Cereals priced at $2 each or other GM-related products and receive a $15 Catalina PLUS a FREE Gallon of milk! So, 10 boxes of cereal and a Gallon of Milk for $5 or less with your coupons! FYI - Bigg's doesn't double coupons.

And, here are a few other coupons that you might like to score some deals! I saw these on.net (I shared how I will source deals from them here).

  • Click here to print a coupon for Toys R Us for 15% off one toy. This is valid until 11/20. Be ready to print it as many times as you will need them when you click the link as you won't be able to re-print (it's attached to your IP address).

  • Click here to print a coupon for Express for any of the following: $10 off $20, $20 off $60, or $30 off $100. This is valid until 11/20.

  • Click here for a Michael's coupon good for 40% off any regular price item. This is valid until 11/22!


Source

No comments: