Monday, September 15, 2008

tvTonight - Tuesday September 9, 2008



The late edition of tvTonight!

My Pick:
Fringe (8pm, Fox, 90 minute series premier)

ABC
Tonight we get a Wipeout two-fer of Big Balls- 8pm and 9pm. Then a Primetime episode.

CBS
Big Brother 10 is almost over! Is Dan still in the game? (8pm)
Fashion Rocks (9pm, 2 hours). I have no idea what this is all about. But I'll miss it nonetheless.

CW
90210 (8pm, New) (9pm, Series Premier) catch it before its canceled! (I don't have high hopes for this show.)

Fox
Fringe is one of my most highly anticipated new shows this year - an X-Files-esque tale with FBI agents and the paranormal - all on Fox! The 90 minute premier is followed by a special "Hole in the Wall."

NBC
America's Got Talent (8pm, 2 hours) followed by a repeat of Law & Order: SVU

ABC Family
The Secret Life of an American Teenager (8pm, New)
Greek (9pm, New)

FX
The Shield (10pm. New, I think...)

Sci-Fi
Eureka (9pm, New)


Source

No comments: