Thursday, May 8, 2008

Laura Fay Is N.Y. Rep. Vito Fossella's Baby Mama



laura-fay-vito-fosssella-affair

First Eliot Spitzer, now Vito Fossella - these N.Y. politicians have been making lots of booty calls lately. Staten Island Republican Representative Fossella, who is already facing a drunken driving charge, admitted on Thursday that he had an extramarital affair with former Air Force lieutenant and that the two of them have a 3-year-old daughter together.

Fossella, who was pulled over on May 1 while driving with a blood-alcohol level more than twice the legal limit, faces a mandatory jail sentence if convicted. The arrest had already threatened to end his ten-year career in the House, where he is the only Republican representing New York City.

In a statement Fossella said, "I have had a relationship with, with whom I have a three-year-old daughter. My personal failings and imperfections have caused enormous pain to the people I love and I am truly sorry. ... Over the coming weeks and months, I will to continue to do my job and I will work hard to heal the deep wounds I have caused."

Fossella and his wife Mary Patricia have three children.

Looks like he and Eliot Spitzer will have lots of time on their hands to spend commiserating over bottles of gin.

[photo: PopCrunch.com]

Source


Source

No comments: