Saturday, February 2, 2008

UFC 81: Spoilers during the event



Danny Noonan wrote:jasunami wrote:If you wish to do a play-by-play thread please label it as Pay-By-Play (spoilers)But take note that one of our members named BruceLee often does a play-by-play thread. Maybe the two of you can work together.However, I personally prefer each individual fight getting its own independent thread. Because this cuts down on confusion and makes things easier because each thread will be focused on one main subject.Did you get the pics?I didnt mean to step on anyone...should we just delete this thread altogether?Not at all. Feel free to create the thread. BruceLee has not created one yet. I am sure he'll jump in and comment a lot with you. We are all friends around here.P.S. I'll check for the pics. Sorry I haven't checked my e-mail today.

Source

No comments: